The Motic BA310MET is an affordable and powerful Metallurgical microscope. This robustly designed range of Incident light microscopes for Industrial quality control. Suitable for opaque materials including semiconductor and metallurgy samples with ease and efficiency. Also Education departments within electronics engineering and materials sciences where budgets are tight. Affordable performance with ease-of-use design are key demands.
Two other BA310 MET additions also available.
Motic Microscopes Metallurgical Microscope BA310 MET-H Trinocular comprises:-
- Trinocular head Siedentopf type 30° inclined (Fixed light split 50:50)
- Widefield high eyepoint eyepieces N-WF10X/20mm with diopter adjustment on both eyepieces and rubber eyecups
- Reversed quintuple revolving nosepiece
- CCIS LM Plan achromatic objectives LM PL 5X, 10X, 20X, 50X
- Coaxial course and fine focusing block
- Mechanical Stage with 100 x 80mm stroke / stage area of 180 x140mm
- Epi-illuminator 12V/50W quartz halogen with integrated field and aperture diaphragms and external lamp house
- Power supply 115-230V (CE)
- Power cord, Allen hexagonal key, vinyl dust cover
- System Part No: 1100100402561
- Contact MMS Microscopes to discuss your application or Request a Quotation Here