The Motic BA310MET series, an affordable and powerful Metallurgical microscope
Industrial metallurgical inspection, failure analysis & quality control for opaque materials, minerals and metallurgical samples. Motic Microscopes BA310MET a budget friendly met microscope for industry & Education.
- The BA310MET-T model has a Transmitted light option that allows easy handling and viewing also of transparent samples.
- The BA310MET-H setup contains a more flexible focusing device, dedicated to the examination of large samples.
Motic Microscopes BA310 MET-T (6″ x 4″) Metallurgical Microscope with Incident / Transmitted Illumination Comprises:-
- Trinocular head Siedentopf type, 30° inclined, 360° swivelling, (Light split 100:0/20:80)
- Widefield high eyepoint eyepieces N-WF10X/20mm with diopter adjustment on both eyepieces and rubber eyecups
- Reversed quintuple revolving nosepiece
- CCIS LM Plan achromatic objectives LM PL 5X, 10X, 20X, 50X
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing system with tension adjustment
- Stroke 6″x4″ stage with a 150x100mm range and a stage area 300x180mm with glass plate
- Focusable Abbe condenser N.A. 0.85 with iris diaphragm
- Epi-illuminator 12V/50W quartz halogen with integrated field and aperture diaphragms and external lamp house
- Power supply 115-230V (CE)
- Transmitted Koehler illumination quartz halogen 6V/30W with intensity control
- Power supply 100-240V (CE)
- 45mm blue filter, 32mm blue, yellow and frosted filters, power cord, Allen hexagonal key, vinyl dust cover
- Request a Quotation from MMS Microscopes