Motic Microscopes Dissection / Inspection Stereo Zoom SMZ 171 BLED TLED
SMZ 171 BLED is the binocular version of this popular quality stereo zoom microscope. TLED – Trinocular version for digital microscope camera adaption. The stand is fitted with energy efficient LED Incident and transmitted illumination. The base includes a tilting reflector and port for optional flexible light guide. A design feature to enable a higher intensity transmitted light source. Also useful for applications where colour temperature of a halogen light source is so important.
Motic Microscopes SMZ 171 BLED Stereo Zoom Microscope comprises:-
- Greenough zoom optical system
- Binocular head, 45° inclined, 360 rotating
- Widefield eyepieces WF10X/23mm
- 6.7:1 Zoom ratio, WD=110mm
- Objective magnification range: 0.75x – 5x (Extendable)
- SMZ-171 Pole type stand with large work area & head holder
- Coarse focusing system with tension adjustment
- 3W incident and transmitted LED illumination with intensity control Main supply 100V-240V (CE)
- Transmitted light with tilting reflector (oblique illumination
- Option to adapt flexible light guide
- Main supply 100v – 240v (CE)
- Black/White & Frosted glass stage plates & Dust cover
- Contact MMS Microscopes for further information & quotation to meet your application needs here.