Motic Microscopes BA410 Elite Trinocular 50W Halogen / LED Brightfield Microscope
Biomedical research microscopy, Clinical & Laboratory Microscope Platform
Motic Microscopes well established BA410 Elite lab microscope offers the highest level of optical performance. MMS Microscopes are UK Importers of Motic microscopes. Contact us here for free advice & support.
High performance Plan Apochromatic objectives are now available. Providing the highest level of microscopy colour reproduction and resolution. Motic BA410E optical performance enables diagnosis in virology, pathology, haematology and cytology. Clinical Lab applications that demand the very best colour fidelity. Increased Numerical Apertures that produce expanded resolution power for a more detailed specimen evaluation.
Furthermore the AUTO ON-OFF function with its energy-saving aspect improves lab safety. A final instrument check before closing time is no longer necessary. Motic microscopes Light memory function, based on a coded 6-fold nosepiece, memorises light intensity of each nosepiece position. When changing to a specific objective, the last illumination setup of this position is recalled. Once coordinated, there is no need to adjust the illumination when changing magnification.
LED Brightfield & 50 watt halogen illumination options. For increased illumination power, a 100W Halogen version is also available.
Enhanced stage design with the rackless stage concept. The stage featurea a ceramic stage insert. Provides the highest abrasion resistance & guarantees a perfectly flat lifetime placing for a glass slide.
Motic Microscopes BA410 Main Features:-
- Optional Plan Apochromatic lenses
- AUTO ON-OFF function
- Light memory function
- Coded 6-fold nosepiece
- Ceramic stage insert
BA410 Elite System Comprises :-
- Colour Corrected Infinity Optical System (CCIS®)
- Trinocular head, Siedentopf type 50-75mm
- 100:0/20:80 (optional 100:0/0:100 or 100:0/0:100/20:80)
- 30° inclined, 360° rotating
- N-WF10X/22mm with diopter adjustment, +/- 5 diopter
- Reversed sextuple revolving nosepiece
- Infinity Corrected CCIS EC-H Plan Achromat, DIN
- 4X/0.10 (WD 15.9mm),
- 10X/0.25 (WD 17.4mm),
- 40X/0.65/S (WD 0.5mm),
- 100X/1.25/S-Oil (WD 0.15mm)
- W 4/5″ x 1/36″ (RMS standard)
- Rack-less low position coaxial mechanical stage with sample holder, ceramic insert 180x170mm 80x55mm
- Upper limit stop preset but adjustable
- Swing-out Abbe Condenser N.A. 0.90 with iris diaphragm
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing system with tension adjustment
- 1 μm minimum increment
- Z Axis Movement – 27mm
- Please contact MMS Microscopes to discuss your application / Request a Quotation
Motic BA 410 Elite Options Include :-
- Digital Camera & Software solutions
- Optional LED module for transmitted light
- Phase Contrast Positive / Negative objectives & Phase Condensers & Phase Sliders
- Darkfield slider (4x – 40x)
- EF-UPR Epi – Fluorescence Illumination with Filter sets:-
- DAPI / FITC /Rhodamine / Texas Red / Cy5 Alexa Fluor / Cyan GFP / Endow GFP / Yellow GFP
- Multi Head viewing for Microscopy Teaching Applications