Motic BA310MET series – affordable and powerful Metallurgical microscope line of robust Incident light microscopes.
Now Industrial quality control can be performed for all opaque materials like minerals and metal samples with ease and efficiency. Motic BA310 MET also performs well in Educational environments. Typically electronics, engineering and material sciences departments, where affordability and ease-of-use are key demands.
- BA310MET-T model has a Transmitted light option that allows easy handling and viewing also of transparent samples.
- BA310MET-H setup contains a more flexible focusing device, dedicated to the examination of large samples.
Motic Microscopes Metallurgical Microscope BA310 Incident Light 180 x 140 Stage Comprises:-
- Trinocular / Binocular head Siedentopf type, 30° inclined, 360° swiveling, (Light split 100:0/20:80)
- Widefield high eyepoint eyepieces N-WF10X/20mm with diopter adjustment on both eyepieces and rubber eyecups
- Reversed quintuple revolving nosepiece
- CCIS LM Plan achromatic objectives LM PL 5X, 10X, 20X, 50X
- Coaxial course and fine focusing system
- Mechanical stage 180 x 140mm, hard coated with built-in low position coaxial stage control
- Epi-illuminator 12V/50W quartz halogen with integrated field and aperture diaphragms and external lamp house
- Power supply 115-230V (CE)
- Power cord, Allen hexagonal key, vinyl dust cover
- System Part No: 1100100402042 (Trino)
- Request a Quotation from MMS Microscopes