Extended height metallurgical microscope – Motic Microscopes BA310 MET-H
Motic BA310MET is an affordable & impressive Brightfield Metallurgical microscope. Robustly designed Incident light microscopes for Industrial quality control & failure analysis. Featuring 2 extendable column height options for materials inspection of large components. Perfect for opaque materials including semiconductor devices, print head inspection and metallurgy failure analysis. Also ideal for University materials science education departments where budgets may be tight. Affordable performance with ease-of-use design are key demands.
Two other BA310 MET additions also available.
Motic Microscopes Metallurgical Microscope BA310 MET-H Trinocular comprises:-
- Trinocular head Siedentopf type 30° inclined (Fixed light split 50:50)
- Widefield high eyepoint eyepieces N-WF10X/20mm with diopter adjustment on both eyepieces and rubber eyecups
- Reversed quintuple revolving nosepiece
- CCIS LM Plan achromatic objectives LM PL 5X, 10X, 20X, 50X
- Coaxial course and fine focusing block
- Mechanical Stage with 100 x 80mm stroke / stage area of 180 x140mm
- Epi-illuminator 12V/50W quartz halogen with integrated field and aperture diaphragms and external lamp house
- Power supply 115-230V (CE)
- Power cord, Allen hexagonal key, vinyl dust cover
- System Part No: 1100100402561
- Extended 600mm column option (Read application story here)
- Contact MMS Microscopes to discuss your application or Request a Quotation Here