Zoom Microscope – Motic SMZ 171 TLED 7.5x – 50x With Trinocular Camera Port
Purchase this Zoom microscope direct from Motic Microscopes UK importer MMS Microscopes. Optically improved recent addition to the well established Motic SMZ Stereo range. In addition new features that include surface materials for ESD resistance also optimised LED illumination. A versatile Stereo microscope for a variety of industry inspection, biological and material science applications.
Motic SMZ 171-TLED Stereo zoom Microscope system comprises:-
- Greenough zoom optical system
- Trinocular head, 45° inclined, 360° rotating
(100:0 (eyetubes), 0:100 (right eyetube/trinocular tube) optical split)
- Super WF 10x / 23mm Wide-field eyepieces (Pair)
- 6.7:1 Zoom ratio, Standard Working Distance =110mm
- Objective magnification range: 0.75x – 5x (7.5x – 50x Zoom with 10x WF Eyepieces)
- SMZ 171 Pole Stand with Large working area & Head holder
- Coarse focusing system with tension adjustment
- 3W incident and transmitted LED illumination with independent intensity control Main supply 100V-240V (CE)
- Transmitted light with tilting reflector (oblique illumination) Option to adapt flexible light guide
- Black/White and frosted glass stage plates and dust cover
- (Price Listed Excludes Moticam Digital Camera & C Mount Shown)
- Options :-
- Moticam 1080 digital camera with live HDMI out / SD Card 8.0 MP Image Capture & USB 2 output to a PC running software
- Moticam Wi-Fi Camera for Image capture and feature measurement on a tablet
- Vertical LED Illuminator attachment option for through hole inspection
- DSLR Camera Photo Adaption Kit
- C Mounts to adapt Moticam Microscope Camera / C Mount Camera
Accessories for SMZ Series Include:-
- 10x, 15x & 20x WF Eyepieces – To Extend Magnification Range
- Objectives – 0.3x, 0.5x,0.63x,0.75x.1.5x, 2.0x – To increase working distance / Increase / Decrease Magnification
- Motic SZM 171 Objective Diameter = 58mm
- Various Microscope Eyepiece measurement scale / Reticles available
- 2106K: Gliding stage ( 360° rotatable stage can be mounted onto the base plate of a Plain or Transmitted light stand.
- Mechanical x/y-stage with optional rotatable insert
- An attachable x/y-stage with 150x100mm travel enables a precise bidirectional move- meant.
- Supplied with Black & White Plate / Frosted Glass Plate
- Manual Rotatory Plate for mechanical stage
Motic SMZ Stereo Zoom Microscope Options Include:-
- Polarizer, Analyzer
- To analyze the birefringence of transparent materials, a polarizing set-up is required. The respective polarizer for the SMZ171 is fixed on top of the light exit of the transmit- ted light stand, while the analyzer is clamped on the objective. Both polarizer and analyzer are 360° rotatable.
- Darkfield Attachment with Iris Diaphragm
- For Darkfield applications, a special DF insert is mounted on top of the light exit of the Transmitted light stand. The iris diaphragm allows variation of the illumination aperture according to the numerical aperture of the objective in use.
- Jewellery Clamp
- Long Arm “Boom” and Flex Arm stands for general inspection & rework applications
- Microscope Light Sources light guides and Ring Lights from Schott & Photonic on our Microscope Light Tab
- Check Out Our Digital camera options for the SMZ Series