LED 66mm diameter 40 LED stereo microscope ringlight
Compact LED ringlight for stereo microscope inspection producing constant even surface illumination. Manufactured by Photonic for stereo microscope inspection applications. Identical to the Leica LED 1000 ringlight. Fixed & Segmentation control of all four quadrants. Controlled simply by a press of the segment controller button. Active LED segments are highlighted on four mini quadrant lights.
Polarised Microscopy Ring Light
Polarising ring light & diffusor attachments are available for this range. Addition of the integrated polariser enables fine light intensity control. Highlighting detailed surface features whilst minimising bright spots. With full cross polarisation of the subject possible under microscopic investigation.
- 66 / 40 segmented LED microscope ring-light.
- High intensity microscope illumination & variable angle of illumination.
- Polarising set option
- Designed for 66mm diameter Objective fitting.
- Adapters available for 58mm & 80mm diameter microscope objectives
- Leica M Series / Leica S Series compatible ring light
- M45 & M55 adapters to fit 66mm Ringlight also available
- Ringlight Set includes a compact controller for intensity & segmented switching & Mains adapter / UK / EU / Other power adapters included.
- Standard 66 / 40 fixed / segmented LED ringlight is also available at a competitive price from Photonic importer MMS Microscopes.
- 66 / 80 High Intensity version also available for 80mm diameter Objectives ( Leica M Series / Zeiss etc )
Motic / Nikon / Leica / Zeiss Microscopes compatible LED Ringlight
- Leica Stereo zoom range M50, M60, M80, M125 M165C & M205C
- Suitable for 66mm diameter Leica Objective range.
- 66 – 80mm adapter for 80mm Leica M Series Objective
- Also adapts to Nikon SMZ series,
- Olympus SZ51 SZ61
- Zeiss Stemi Stereo microscopes