Photonic LED Ringlight system for stereo microscope
This compact efficient stereo microscope LED ringlight series offers both fixed & segmented LED light for surface illumination under a stereo zoom microscope. LED spot lights are also an option. The Photonic 66 / 80 segmented LED ringlight offers high intensity microscope illumination with variable angle of illumination. Sets include a compact intensity & switching controller. Mains adapter / power supply unit included with every set. A 66 / 40 standard intensity / segmented LED ringlight at a competitive price is an alternative option.
Adapters are available to suit all commonly used stereo zoom microscopes. These include Leica M50, M60, M80, M125 M165C & M205C. Also Nikon SMZ series, Olympus SZ51 SZ61 & Zeiss Stereo microscopes.
Please contact MMS Microscopes for assistance & quotation if required. We are Photonic microscope light importers and distributors.
Main Features Summary:-
- Photonic 66 / 80 Hi Intensity Stereo Microscope Ring-light
- 66mm Diameter for Large diameter microscope objective
- 80 LED Hi Intensity Output
- Fixed & Segmented ring light options
- 66 / 40 LED Segmented & Fixed Ringlight Set also available
- 58mm ID Adapter to suit smaller diameter Objectives
- A range of other adapters available – See Below
- Leica Microsystems LED 1000 Range Equivalent
- Leica M Series 66mm objective compatible – M50 M60 M80 M125 M165 M205
- Nikon SMZ800N Compatible
- Olympus SZ51 SZ61 Compatible
- Photonic LED Microscope Ring light / Spot Illuminator
- Technical Data Below