ESD Stereo zoom Inspection Microscope – Motic Microscopes SMZ 171
ESD Inspection stereo zoom microscope with ESD compatible materials. Optimised LED illumination enhancing quality inspection & rework detail. Featuring impressive optical performance with 10x / 23mmwiidefield eyepieces. With an expanding accessory range to meet your application demands. Purchase Motic SMZ 171 microscopes direct from UK importers MMS Microscopes – We also export.
See the complete picture, nothing compares to the detail viewed for product inspection applications down a quality zoom microscope. Designed and built for inspection, rework & failure analysis. Add Live HD Monitor viewing & image capture with one of our microscope camera options.
Convert to a Digital Zoom Inspection Microscope
Take a look at our choice of HDMI / Wi-Fi and USB 3 camera options. Convert the SMZ 171 ESD into a high performance digital zoom microscope.
Motic Microscopes Inspection ESD Stereo Zoom Microscope SMZ 171 Comprises:-
- Greenough zoom optical system
- Trinocular head, 45° inclined
- Fixed optical split 50:50 for Live camera view
- Widefield adjustable eyepieces N-WF10X/23mm 6.7:1 Zoom ratio, WD=110mm
- Objective magnification range: 0.75X-5X ESD feature (Electrostatic Discharge)
- Incident/transmitted LED large working area stand for SMZ-171 ESD (fixed arm)
- Fixed arm and head holder with illumination Ø 76mm
- 3W incident and transmitted LED illumination with independent intensity control
- Transmitted light with tilting reflector (oblique illumination)
- Option to adapt flexible light guide
- Main supply 100V-240V (CE)
- ESD feature (Electrostatic Discharge)
- Select from the MMS range of LED & Halogen microscope Illumination systems
- Convert your microscope into a digital microscope with Moticam here
- Motic modular stereo zoom microscopes may be adapted to many diverse applications
- Standard optional accessories include:-
- Articuculated & Boom Long Arm Stands & Focus arms
Long arm / Flex arm stands and OEM focus arms
- OEM E Focus Arm for mounting microscopes to Wire Bonders & Pull Testers. – 15.8mm knuckle mounting (Bausch & Lomb / Leica Standard Fitting)
- 60° viewing angle version SMZ 171-BH available for OEM stereo zoom machine mounting
- Flex Arm / Articulated Stand with 32mm diameter pole arm fitting
Gliding stage for standard bench stand
- For smooth multidirectional movement of the sample – options :-
- A 360° rotatable gliding stage mounted onto the base plate of a Plain, or Transmitted light stand.
- Attachable x/y-stage with 76X54mm travel range enables a precise bidirectional movement. A rotatable insert is available as an option.
Accessories For SMZ Range
- To analyze the birefringence of transparent materials, a polarizing set-up is required. The respective polarizer for the SMZ171 is fixed on top of the light exit of the transmitted light stand. The analyzer is clamped on the objective. Both polarizer and analyzer are 360° rotatable.
- Darkfield insert for Darkfield applications. The DF insert is mounted on top of the light exit of the Transmitted light stand. The iris diaphragm allows variation of the illumination aperture, according to the numerical aperture of the objective in use.