Multi Head Discussion Microscope for clinical microscopy
Motic Microscopes BA 410E Multi viewing head training / discussion microscope
Motic microscopes BA 410 laboratory microscope – an upright compound multi head clinical discussion microscope. For clinical microscopy applications demanding a training & discussion microscope. Typical applications include clinical pathology, routing screening discussion & teaching microscopy.
Featuring a range of microscope illumination techniques including:-
- Brightfield (BF)
- Darkfield (DF)
- Phase contrast (PH)
- Epi Fluorescence
Additionally the BA 410 MVH multi viewing head (MVH) discussion microscope has recently been updated. New microscope main stand features include.
- Sextuple coded nosepiece with intelligent light control
- Smooth precise x / y stage with dual slide
- Optical performance providing high contrast imaging
- Multi Head Microscope with 2 head, 3 head or 5 head viewing options.
- Pointer to highlight feature within field of view
Please contact MMS Microscopes UK Importer For further information