Multi Head Discussion Microscope for clinical microscopy
Motic Microscopes BA 410E Multi viewing head training & discussion microscope
Motic microscopes BA 410 laboratory microscope – Upright compound multi head clinical discussion microscope. For clinical microscopy applications demanding a training & discussion microscope. Typical applications include clinical pathology, routing screening discussion & teaching microscopy.
Microscope illumination techniques available include:-
- Brightfield (BF)
- Darkfield (DF)
- Phase contrast (PH)
- Epi Fluorescence
Here at MMS Microscopes we can configure the multi head microscope to your specific needs and provide an itemised quotation. Recent updates to the BA410E microscope will enhance the user operation.
New BA410E microscope main stand features include:-
- Sextuple coded nosepiece with intelligent light control
- Smooth precise x / y stage with dual slide
- Optical performance providing high contrast imaging
- Multi Head Microscope with 2 head, 3 head or 5 head viewing options.
- Pointer to highlight feature within field of view
Please contact MMS Microscopes UK Importer For further information