Moticam X3 Plus Wi-Fi & Ethernet Microscope Camera
Moticam X3 Plus is the latest generation of wireless wifi microscope camera. Convert your microscope into a wireless digital imaging system. Expand the microscopy departments digital microscopy networking capability. Benefit from Streaming live microscope images wirelessly to Wi-Fi enabled devices. Here at MMS we provide expert product support to ensure camera compatibility & adaption to your existing lab microscope.
Wi-Fi Microscopy Operation
Operating on Android or iOS ipad tablets. In fact any suitable mobile wi-fi device. Fully featured App microscopy with our free Moticonnect app. View, capture and feature measurement on your tablet or smart phone. Ethernet port is also provided to further expand user potential.
Moticam X3 is a C mount compatible camera. Select within your tablet / iPad settings for Wi-Fi connection via the free app. Alternatively connect with USB or Ethernet. Supplied with Motic Images 3.0 for PC & Mac users.
Purchase Moticam direct from Motic UK importer & distributor MMS Microscopes. We also supply Android & Apple iPad / tablets – quotation on request.
Moticam X3 Plus Wi-Fi Microscope camera kit comprises:-
- Attachable digital C-mount camera
- Sensor: CMOS
- Live resolution: 2.0MP (1920×1080 pixels)
- Still resolution: 4.0MP
- Optical calculation: 1/3″
- Output: Wi-Fi USB (2.4 or 5 GHz) Ethernet & USB
- Focusable lens: 12mm
- 2 variable diameter eyepiece adapters
- Macrotube for specimen observation
- USB power supply
- Motic Images Plus 3.0 for Windows, OSX and Linux Motic 4-dot calibration slide
- Operation system: Windows, OSX, Android and iOS. Ethernet port
- Power supply 100V-240V (CE)
- View the Moticam App presentation here
- The Moticam X3 has its own battery, allows you to integrate to your own network either via Wi-Fi or via Ethernet cable, allowing more users to be connected.
Microscope camera support for Leica M Series, Leica S Series Zeiss Stemi stereo microscopes. Zeiss / Leica compound microscopes DM series. Also Nikon stereo’s and compound microscopes is available from MMS Microscopes. Contact the Microscope camera specialists here