Motic PSM-1000 Semiconductor modular microscope
Semiconductor microscope OEM LWD optical system for laser inspection and repair. A high quality system with optical performance, precision mechanics & Long Working Distances objectives.
Motic PSM-1000 3-lens turret that allows the user to switch from visual inspection to laser work. With optical lenses 1X UV/, 1X IR/VIS and 2X Bright field the spectrum from 355nm – 1064nm is covered. All optical components have a special coating for maximum transmission.
MMS Microscopes offer a wide range of Motic Apochromatic objectives, with magnifications from 2X to 100X.
- Apochromatic Extra Long Working Distance (ELWD) objectives
- Apochromatic Extra Long Working Distance (ELWD) objectives with parfocality adjustment; eliminates the need to re-focus when changing magnification.
- Apochromatic Ultra Long Working Distance (ULWD) objectives 50X and 100X.
Main PSM 1000 features
- Laser ready microscope system
- Wavelength coverage from 355-1064nm
- Upright image for easy manipulation work
- Apochromatic ELWD, ELWD with parfocality adjustment or ULWD objectives
- Incident illumination
- Built-in camera port for documentation
- Stand with compact footprint and mechanical stage available
Motic Microscopes Wafer / Semiconductor Probe Station OEM Microscope
- Trinocular head Siedentopf type, 30° inclined, Light split 50:50/0:100)
- Widefield eyepieces WF10X/24mm with diopter adjustment and rubber eyecups
- 3-lens changeover turret (1XUV, 1XIR, 2XVIS)
- Adjustable/centerable forward facing quadruple nosepiece (dovetail mount) one fixed and three adjustable positions
- Laser capabilities (532nm-1064nm)
- Laser safety kit (shims and laser safety pin)
- Contact MMS Microscopes / Request a Quotation Here