Motic Microscopes Moticam 1080 Camera Live HDMI / USB & SD Output / 8.0 MP Image Capture
Moticam 1080 HD Microscope Camera for live HD microscopy. View microscope images Live in full resolution HD directly onto an HDMI monitor. In addition capture your microscope image in 8.0 Megapixel resolution. Furthermore record a live microscope movie directly onto SD memory card.
Moticam 1080 is also supplied with Motic Images 3.0 Microscopy applications software. Connecting Moticam 1080 to a PC or Mac via the USB 2 output. Easy with free microscope support from MMS Microscopes.
Motic Images software enables live view & microscope image capture direct to your PC / Mac. Feature measurement, count & annotate tools are included.
Moticam 1080 camera for microscope kit Comprise:-
- Attachable HDMI C-mount camera Sensor: CMOS
- Live resolution: Full HD (1980×1080)
- On HDMI Screen Camera Control Tools
- Still Image Capture: 8.0MP (3840 x 2160)
- Optical calculation: 1/2,8″
- Output: USB 2.0, HDMI 1080p and SD card slot
- Focusable lens: 12mm 2 variable diameter eyepiece adapters
- Macro tube for specimen observation
- Motic Images Plus 3.0 for Windows, OSX and Linux
- Feature measurement tools annotation and camera control via PC / Mac with Motic Images 3.0
- Motic 4-dot calibration slide
- Operation system: Windows, OSX and Linux
- Power supply 100V-240V (CE)
- Inputs: HDMI & VGA
- Response time: 4 ms
- Usually in MMS UK Stock for immediate delivery
- Please Contact MMS Microscopes for Quotation & current Availability
We also supply HD Monitor packages that include a wireless mouse and memory card for the Moticam 1080 – Request a quotation
NEW – Moticam 1080 BMH (With 11.6″ HD Screen)
The Moticam 1080 BMH is now available with an integrated 11.6″ HD Screen – If space is at a premium.
Microscope camera support for Leica M Series, Leica S Series Zeiss Stemi stereo microscopes. Zeiss / Leica compound microscopes DM series. Also Nikon stereo’s and compound microscopes is available from MMS Microscopes. Contact the Microscope camera specialists here