Motic SMZ171 Stereo Zoom inspection microscope
Optically enhanced & updated. Motic SMZ 171 is a welcome addition to the now well established Motic SMZ Stereo zoom series of inspection microscopes. Featuring new materials for ESD compatibility. Furthermore stands feature the latest optimised LED illumination. This stereo zoom is a versatile microscope platform for biosciences and industrial inspection applications.
Enhanced optical performance combined with the expanded accessory line. Motic microscopes SMZ 171 stereo microscope is an ideal instrument for demanding requirements in stereo microscope inspection science research. Supplied with knowledgable support from MMS Microscopes, UK Importer & distributor.
Motic Microscopes Stereo Zoom SMZ 171 BP Specification comprises:-
- Greenough zoom optical system
- Binocular head, 45° inclined, 360° rotating
- Binocular 60° Viewing option for OEM applications
- Widefield eyepieces N – WF10X/23mm
- 6.7:1 Zoom ratio, WD=110mm
- Objective magnification range: 0.75x – 5x
- 7.5x – 50x Mag range with supplied 10x/23mm WF Eyepieces
- Pole type plain stand& Head holder
- Coarse Focusing system with tension adjustment
- Black/White stage plate and dust cover
- SMZ 171 TP as above with Trinocular head – Request a quotation from MMS
- Half Price LED Fixed / Dimmable Ringlight Offer with SMZ 171-TP
- Vertical LED Illuminator attachment option for through hole inspection
Typical applications for the SMZ series include:-
- Medical devices inspection microscope
- Microelectronics inspection
- PCB Inspection
- Precision plastics inspection
- Entomology microscopy
Motic modular stereo zoom microscope components are available to adapt to many diverse applications.
Standard accessories include:-
Articuculated & Boom Long Arm Stands & Focus arms
To analyze the birefringence of transparent materials, a polarizing set-up is required. The respective polarizer for the SMZ171 is fixed on top of the light exit of the transmit- ted light stand, while the analyzer is clamped on the objective. Both polarizer and analyzer are 360° rotatable.
For Darkfield applications, a special DF insert is mounted on top of the light exit of the Transmitted light stand. The iris diaphragm allows variation of the illumination aperture according to the numerical aperture of the objective in use.