Moticam Microscope camera Kits
“Everything you need in a box for Digital Microscopy”
Microscope camera kits that contain all you need to start capturing microscope images. Compatible with existing c mount microscope adapters, Moticam are standard C Mount fitting.
MMS microscopes offer free advice on the c mount fitting required. Furthermore moticam kits also include microscope eyepiece mounts for simple eyepiece mounting, if your microscope has no camera port.
Calibration slide micrometer also included for microscope calibration. Motic Images 3.0 Software supplied within the kit is suitable for both PC & Mac.
Motic Images 3.0 microscopy software includes a full range of feature measurement & annotation tools. A powerful software suite that is supplied free with Moticam ( Excludes Wi-Fi & Tablet camera range that operate on an App).
Microscope Software Modules To Extend Functionality
Multi focus imaging with z stack manual image stitching & rapid particle size & count with 3.2 Advanced Image analysis is a relatively low cost software upgrade option, available with support from MMS Microscopes.
- Moticam X3 with higher resolution Wi-Fi imaging & Ethernet output, suitable for the microscopist looking to capture / view images with a tablet or mobile device.
- Moticam 1080 HDMI camera provides Full High Definition live images direct to an HDMI Monitor. Microscope image capture resolution of 8.0 Megapixel to SD Card or PC. A USB2 port is available for PC / Mac imaging using the supplied Motic Images 3.0 software.
- Moticam 1080 BMH offers all the features of the above + an attached 11.6″ HD screen to maintain a compact microscope foot print
USB3 Microscope Camera
- Moticam 3, Moticam 5 & Moticam 10 USB 3 Microscope camera kits provide the super speed and image resolution a digital microscopist requires, the product name signifies the megapixels of each Moticam microscope camera kit.
Tablet Microscope Camera
- Moticam BTU8 & BTU10 Tablet camera kits fit any microscope with a photo port and c mount adapter. Moticonnect app preloaded and memory card to extend the storage capacity of the tablet.
MMS Microscopes are authorised & approved Motic microscopes importers & distributors. We carry in UK stock a selection of the most popular moticam kits for immediate despatch.
Call Cliff Wayland MMS Microscopes on 07899 940919 or e mail via our contact page with your application details