Motic Panthera Tec Pol – Polarising Microscope
New Polarising microscope released with advanced features for University earth sciences education & Industry polarised light applications. Featuring the very latest microscopy technology of the Panthera series.
Furthermore ultra contrast optical performance, images are bright & sharp, befitting from the latest UC optical coatings on all surfaces & objectives. With Motic light tracer & light intensity memory on every objective change. No more blinded by the light moments.
In summary, Ergonomic microscope design and advanced performance at a competitive price.
Purchase direct from Motic UK importers MMS Microscopes – Supplied & supported by experts
Panthera Tec Polarising microscopes – Standard configuration:-
- Colour Corrected Infinity Optical System (CCIS®) Trinocular head, Siedentopf type
25° inclined / Fixed 50:50
- 48-75mm – Adjustable eyepieces, +/- 4 diopter
- Widefield UC-WF10X/22mm with diopter adjustment
- Rotatable Analyzer 360°,
- Bertrand lens and slot for compensators
- Reversed quintuple, coded with single centering holes
- CCIS® UC Plan Achromatic (strain-free), DIN
- Objectives 4X/0.1 (WD 30.5mm), 10X/0.25 (WD 17.4mm), 40X/0.65/S (WD 0.6mm), 60X/0.8/S (WD 0.35mm)
- W 4/5″x1/36″ (RMS standard) Upright
- Circular rotating 360°, lockable Ø160mm
- 1° increments, 0,1° vernier scale
- Focusable and centerable Achromat Swing-out Abbe condenser N.A. 0.90/0.13 (strain-free) and rotatable polarizer
- Iris diaphragm
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing system with tension adjustment
- Fine Focus Precision = 2μm
- Focusing Stroke – 25mm
- Upper limit stop preset but adjustable
- Filter Holder – On top of the illuminator with fixing cap
- Transmitted Illumination – Koehler LED 3W & Quartz halogen 6V/30W with intensity control
- Interchangeable – Halogen / LED and LED colour temperature interchangeability
- Features – Motic LightTracer: Light memory, sleep mode (auto on-off), nosepiece LED light intensity and mode indicator
- Transformer – Internal
- Power Supply – 110-240V (CE)
- Includes USB 2.0 for external camera power
- Included – Dust cover, power cord, Allen key, blue filter, halogen bulb, LED module, adjustable key for nosepiece, interference colour chart, screws for metal extension support
- Dimensions – 410x300x395mm
- Net Weight = 9.8kg
Also available Panthera Tec Pol (i) with integrated 4 Megapixel Wi-Fi camera
Optical mineralogy is the study of minerals and rocks by measuring their optical properties. Most commonly, rock and mineral samples are prepared as thin sections or grain mounts for study in the laboratory with a petrographic microscope. Optical mineralogy is used to identify the mineralogical composition of geological materials in order to help reveal their origin and evolution.
- Earth Sciences
Polarising microscopy designed for the digital age – unique features, optical performance, build quality & budget friendly.