Motic Panthera Tec Mat – Materials Lab Microscope from MMS
Panthera Tec Mat a “Materials Lab” microscope feature packed and competitively priced. Designed & manufactured with components & features to enhance your microscopy sample work flow. Paramount to the design is user practicality and ergonomics. In particular Panthera’s automated light management system. provides digital intensity control with a coded LED nosepiece. Save on consumables cost with energy efficient LED illumination. Providing optimum light intensity level with memorising light intensity at each objective position. The combination of LED nosepiece and LED condenser, automates the workflow even more. Automatically loading a specific N.A. depending on the Objective in the light-path.
Panthera TEC Series is available with Metallurgical and Polarization stand configurations. Furthermore a wide range of intermediate modules and specific optics are now available. MMS Microscopes are Industrial inspection & Met lab failure analysis specialists. Panthera Met microscope – the perfect met lab package for inspection & failure analysis microscopy . Competitively priced with support assured for industrial inspection, failure analysis and material sciences applications.
PantheraTEC MAT – Next generation advanced Episcopic metallurgical microscope features:-
- Eyepieces – UC WF 10x / 22
- Head – Trinocular 50 / 50 split Photo port / Eyepieces
- Objectives LM Plan/ LM Plan BD / Achromat 5x – 100x
- Nosepiece – Quintuple / Coded
- Stage Options – 3″ x 2″ / 6″ x 4″
- Condenser – LED Condenser
- Incident Illumination – 3W LED
- USB for External camera – Optional
- Smart CAM – Integrated camera option
- USB for external WiFi Device – option
- LED Nosepiece light inc Indicator
- Contrast Techniques – Epi BF / DF / Simple POL / Halogen / LED
Panthera TEC MAT is a new generation of advanced Episcopic metallurgical microscopes for inspection and analysis. Composed of 4 models, you can choose between contrast methods like DIC, Darkfield, or the new Segmentable Darkfield, as well as Halogen or LED light sources. Producing superb met lab imaging with the impressive Motic LM Plan BD objective range.