Gemmology stereo zoom microscope for gemstone inspection & identification.
Motic gemmology stereo zoom microscope direct from importer MMS Microscopes. Assist in the identification of natural or synthetic gemstones. Fully equipped with bright field, incident & dark field transmitted illumination.
Observe under Dark field illumination inclusions within the gem stone. In addition Incident Fluorescent illuminator is mounted on a flexible gooseneck. This aids examination of clarity, colour and finish. Enabling gemologists full angle adjustment / repositioning of incident illumination.
Ergonomically designed, a comfortable viewing position is obtained by tilting the optical body in a range of 0°- 45°. Gem microscope body is rotatable 360° to share microscope image view. Looking to record gem stone features? Why not add Image capture, with the addition of a Moticam digital camera.
Motic Microscopes GM-171 Trinocular Gemmology Microscope Comprises:-
- Greenough zoom optical system
- Trinocular head, 45° inclined, 360° rotating
- 100:0 (eyetubes), 0:100 (right eyetube/trinocular tube) optical split
- Widefield adjustable eyepieces N-WF10X/23mm
- 6.7:1 Zoom ratio, WD=110mm
- Objective magnification range: 0.75X-5X
- Specialised gemmology tilting base, 0° to 45° tilting range: 360° rotary base
- Coarse focusing system with tension adjustment
- 6V/30W halogen brightfield/darkfield illumination with intensity control
- Flexible gooseneck 7W fluorescent incident illumination
- Main supply 220V-240V (CE)
- Gem stone holder
- Aluminium carrying case and dust cover
- Request a Quotation – firstname.lastname@example.org