Motic Panthera Tec Mat – Met Lab Microscope from MMS
The Panthera Series, carefully designed keeping in mind performance & functionality. Components chosen for the Panthera Series have been analysed to find the perfect design in terms of practicality and aesthetics. Panthera’s light management system stands out for its automation. The digital intensity knob teams up with the coded LED nosepiece and LED illumination to provide optimum light intensity level. Memorising the light intensity of each objective position. The combination of the LED nosepiece and LED condenser, automates the workflow even more, as it also automatically loads a specific N.A. depending on the Objective in the lightpath.
Panthera TEC Series with Metallurgical and Polarization stand configurations, together with a wide range of intermediate modules and specific optics, becomes the perfect inspection tool for industrial and material sciences applications.
PantheraTEC MAT is a new generation of advanced EpiScopic metallurgical microscopes for inspection and analysis.
- Eyepieces UC-WF 10x / 22
- Head Options – Bino / Trino / Digital Smart CAM
- Objectives LM Plan/ LM Plan BD / Achromat 5x – 100x
- Nosepiece – Quintuple / Coded
- Stage Options – 3″ x 2″ / 6″ x 4″
- Condenser – LED Condenser
- Incident Illumination – 3W LED
- USB for External camera – Optional
- Smart CAM – optional
- USB for external WiFi Device – optional
- HDMI touchscreen – Optional
- Digital Intensity Knob
- LED Nosepiece light inc Indicator
- Contrast Techniques – Epi BF / DF / Simple POL / Halogen / LED
Panthera TEC MAT is a new generation of advanced Episcopic metallurgical microscopes for inspection and analysis. It is composed of 4 models, you can choose between contrast methods like DIC, Darkfield, or the new Segmentable Darkfield, as well as Halogen or LED light sources. Producing superb imaging performance with the Motic LM Plan BD objective series.