Motic Panthera Tec Mat – Met Lab Microscope from MMS
The latest Materials Lab Panthera microscope is feature packed and competitively priced. Designed & manufactured with components & features to speed work flow, user practicality and ergonomics. Benefit from Panthera’s automated light management system. Digital intensity control with the coded LED nosepiece. Save with energy efficient LED illumination that provides optimum light intensity level. Memorising light intensity of each objective position. The combination of LED nosepiece and LED condenser, automates the workflow even more. Automatically loading a specific N.A. depending on the Objective in the light-path.
Panthera TEC Series is available with Metallurgical and Polarization stand configurations. Furthermore a wide range of intermediate modules and specific optics are now available. MMS Microscopes are Industrial inspection & Met lab failure analysis specialists. Panthera Met microscope is the perfect met lab package for inspection & failure analysis microscopy . Competitively priced with MMS microscopes support assured for industrial and material sciences applications.
PantheraTEC MAT – Next generation advanced Episcopic metallurgical microscope features:-
- Eyepieces – UC WF 10x / 22
- Head – Trinocular 50 / 50 split Photo port / Eyepieces
- Objectives LM Plan/ LM Plan BD / Achromat 5x – 100x
- Nosepiece – Quintuple / Coded
- Stage Options – 3″ x 2″ / 6″ x 4″
- Condenser – LED Condenser
- Incident Illumination – 3W LED
- USB for External camera – Optional
- Smart CAM – optional
- USB for external WiFi Device – optional
- HDMI touchscreen – Optional
- Digital Intensity Knob
- LED Nosepiece light inc Indicator
- Contrast Techniques – Epi BF / DF / Simple POL / Halogen / LED
Panthera TEC MAT is a new generation of advanced Episcopic metallurgical microscopes for inspection and analysis. Composed of 4 models, you can choose between contrast methods like DIC, Darkfield, or the new Segmentable Darkfield, as well as Halogen or LED light sources. Producing superb met lab imaging with the impressive Motic LM Plan BD objective range.