Motic Microscopes Panthera C – The best of both colour temperatures
Motic Panthera C microscope designed for the traditional microscopist. Featuring both halogen & LED koehler illumination modules. Configured with 4x, 10x, 40x & 100x (oil) ultra contrast UC Objectives. Producing impressive bright image clarity & resolution. You choose the objective combination to suit your specific application requirements.
News Release – Now also available with a coded nosepiece – Model Panthera CC. Please contact MMS Microscopes for the full specification and supply with support.
MMS Microscopes provide support from enquiry through to installation. We are approved UK Importer & Distributor of Motic Microscopes products.
MMS offer a full Motic support package from initial advice and evaluation. MMS microscopes will provide a competitive quotation for the most suitable microscope package for your application. Supporting you from initial enquiry / supply, Installation, operator training, and after sales support.
Motic Panthera C Clinical Laboratory Microscope Standard Specification :-
- Widefield High Eyepoint Eyepieces: UC-WF10X/22
- Head: Bino / Trino Head Options
- Objectives: Plan UC Achromat 4X, 10x, 40x, 100X as standard
- Nosepiece: Reversed quintuple
- Stage: rackless mechanical stage
- Condenser: N.A. 0.90 /1.25 Abbe
- Transmitted Koehler illumination: 3W LED / 30W HAL interchangeable
- Focusable Abbe Condenser 0.90 NA with iris diaphragm
- USB socket for external camera
- LED nosepiece light indicator
- Optional Contrast techniques: BF, PH, POL, DF, EpiLED FL (with LED mouse), MMC
- Now also available with Coded Nosepiece – Model Code – Panthera CC
- Please Contact MMS Microscopes For an evaluation & the very best Motic Panthera support
- Motic Panthera press release