The Motic GM Series is specially designed for preparation and inspection work in Gemmology.
For surface finish inspection of gems, identification of imperfections and evaluation of purity. With a zoom ratio of 6.7:1 and a standard total magnification of 7.5X to 50X, the GM 168 Series allows you to switch from a sample overview down to viewing micro details.
The GM Series is equipped with bright field and dark field transmitted illumination. Dark field illumination is ideal for the observation of inclusions inside of gems, while the incident Fluorescent illuminator can be used for the examination of the clarity, colour and finishing. The incident illuminator is mounted on a flexible gooseneck in order to adjust and reposition the angle of illumination.
A comfortable viewing position can be obtained by tilting the optical body of the GM Series in a range of 0°-45°, and the entire unit is rotatable 360° to easily share the microscope with others. Documentation purposes can be easily fulfilled by using a digital camera on top a of Trinocular version. For available Moticam cameras please visit our Digital Microscope Camera Tab.
- Greenough zoom optical system
- Trinocular head, 35° inclined, 360° rotating
- 100:0 (eyetubes), 0:100 (left eyetube/trinocular tube) optical split
- Widefield eyepieces WF10X/23mm
- 6.7:1 zoom ratio, WD=113mm
- Objective magnification range: 0.75X-5X
- Specialised gemmology tilting base, 0° to 45° tilting range: 360° rotary base
- Coarse focusing system with tension adjustment
- 6V/30W halogen brightfield/darkfield illumination with intensity control
- Flexible gooseneck 7W fluorescent incident illumination
- Main supply 220V-240V (CE)
- Wire gem holder
- Aluminium carrying case and dust cover
- Request a Quotation – email@example.com