Motic GM Series
….specifically designed for preparation and inspection work within Gemmology.
Developed for surface finish inspection of gems. Identification of imperfections and evaluation of purity. Motic zoom microscope with magnification range of 7.5X to 50X. GM 171 Series provides sample gem overview zoom in to viewing microscopic details within.
Equipped with bright field and dark field transmitted illumination. Dark field illumination for the observation of inclusions inside of gems. Whilst the incident Fluorescent illuminator can be used for the examination of the clarity, colour and finishing. Incident illuminator is mounted on a flexible gooseneck to enable adjustment and repositioning of the angle of illumination.
Featuring a comfortable viewing position obtained by tilting the optical body of the GM Series in a range of 0°-45°. Zoom body is rotatable 360° to easily share the microscope view. Image capture is available with a digital camera on top of Trinocular version. For digital camera option, Moticam microscope camera kits are available from MMS Microscopes. Please visit our Digital Microscope Camera Tab.
Motic Microscopes GM 171 Gemmology Stereo zoom Microscope Comprises:-
- Greenhough Zoom Gemmology Microscope Comprises:-
- Binocular head, 45 inclined 360 rotation
- Widefield adjustable eyepieces N-WF 10x/23mm
- 6:7 : Zoom Ratio, WD = 110mm
- Objective Magnification Range 0.75x – 5x (7.5X – 50x)
- Specialised gemmology tilting base 0 – 45 degree tilting range 360 degree rotary base
- Coarse focus system with tension adjustment
- 6v/30w halogen brightfield / darkfield illumination with intensity control
- Flexible gooseneck 7w fluorescent incident illuminator
- wire gem holder
- Aluminium carry case & dust cover
- Request a Quotation – firstname.lastname@example.org