Motic GM Microscope Series designed for preparation and inspection work in Gemmology
Stereo zoom gemmology microscopes for evaluation of gem stone surface finish. Identification of imperfections and evaluation of purity. GM 168 provides an impressive standard zoom magnification range of 7.5X to 50X. This range of magnification allows sample macro overview to viewing microscopic detail.
In addition the stand includes brightfield / darkfield transmitted illumination. Darkfield is ideal for the observation of inclusions inside of gems. Incident Fluorescent illuminator can be used for examination of clarity, colour and finishing. The incident illuminator is mounted on a flexible gooseneck to adjust and reposition the angle of illumination. A comfortable viewing position is obtained by tilting the optical body.
Adding Image capture? For available Moticam digital microscope cameras please visit our Digital Microscope Camera Tab.
Motic Microscopes GM168 Gemmology / Gem Stone Inspection Zoom Microscope
- Binocular head, 35 degree inclined, 360 degree head rotating
- Widefield eyepieces WF10X/23mm
- 6.7:1 zoom ratio, WD=113mm
- Objective magnification range: 0.75X-5X
- Specialised gemmology tilting base, 0 to 45 Degree tilting range: 360 degree rotary base
- Coarse focusing system with tension adjustment
- 6V/30W halogen brightfield/darkfield illumination with intensity control
- Flexible gooseneck 7W fluorescent incident illumination
- Main supply 220V-240V (CE)
- Wire gem holder
- Aluminium carrying case and dust cover
- Request a Quotation – email@example.com