Motic DSK 500 Dual View Training Inspection / Dissection Stereo Microscope
Motic Microscopes DSK 500 dual viewing training & discussion stereo microscope. Chosen for component inspection operator training & dissection discussion applications. Designed with system stability, performance & operator ergonomics for dual viewing stereo microscopy. Supplied complete with an LED pointer arrow for feature highlighting. This impressive dual viewing stereo system has 5 magnification steps. Furthermore the CMO optics produce excellent optical image clarity.
Popular for applications within microelectronics & medical device microscope inspection training. In fact any microscopic inspection or dissection task with a requirement to teach / dual view with a stereo microscope. Benefit from cost savings when compared to similar dual head microscopes.
Add Digital HD Viewing
Add a camera port with live High Definition viewing onto a monitor. A very popular option with our customers. Inspection & Dissection discussion, training & high resolution microscope image capture from UK Motic Microscopes importer MMS Microscopes.
Motic Microscopes DSK-500 K Series Dual Discussion / Training Microscope Comprises:-
- Common main objective (CMO) Infinity optical system
- Binocular head, 45° inclined (primary and secondary units) Widefield eyepieces
- WF10X/23mm (primary and secondary units)
- Dual observation optical bridge with pointer on primary unit
- Standard 1X Achromatic objective
- 5-position step magnification changer
- Magnification stops: 6.4X, 10X, 16X, 25X and 40X
- 89mm working distance
- Large working area stand
- Coarse focusing system with tension adjustment
- Training & Discussion Stereo Zoom Microscope
- Photo Port & Camera options
- Please do contact MMS Microscopes for further information / advice & Training Microscope quotation
Microscopy Press Release: – December 2019
MMS Microscopes have recently installed a DSK 500 training dissection microscope within a department at a World renowned London Research University. If you have any doubt about the quality & performance of this system. Due to the fact that the DSK 500 is astonishing value – Here is a direct copy of the mail we received following installation:-
“Thank you for coming to set up the scope for us today. I spent all afternoon doing dissections and getting to grips with everything. It has exceeded my expectations! The camera is fantastic, the scope has great clarity and magnification, and it is a joy to use. Lab members got very excited when I showed them some of the videos that I managed to take.”