Motic K Series Range of CMO Stereo Microscopes
Motic K-Series is a common main objective (CMO) Infinity optical microscope system. You may notice that the design of the K Series looks familiar. In fact it is based on the Wild Leica M Series CMO range. This Infinity optical system delivers distortion-free, three-dimensional parfocal images. Furthermore the adaptation of a discussion bridge (DSK 500) for training / discussion inspection applications is also available.
Thanks to the modular system, the K stereo microscope series is easily configured and adapted to your application. A selection of stands, additional objective lenses and microscope light sources are available from MMS Microscopes.
Main Motic K Series features
- Common Main Objective (CMO) Infinity optical system
- Choose between a zoom objective or turret objective
- Modular system that can be used with Ball bearing and Articulating Boom stands
- Discussion/teaching system available (DSK)
- Drawing attachment and many more accessories
- CMO Optical system
- Optical Bridge Option For Moticam Digital Camera
- Various K Series Models Available
K Series Components also fit Wild Heerbrugg / Leica M3 M5a Series & M50, M60 M80 Stereo CMO Range